Are you interested in joining the dynamic Marriott International Global Sales team in New Zealand?
Are you driven for success, well-connected with corporate, group and travel customers?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY to build your long-term career, selling 30 hotel brands, across 7000 plus hotels globally!
ID New Zealand is New Zealand's leading Destination Management Company. Change and growth in our Incentive Team means that we have a vacancy for a Key Account Manager. We are looking for an individual with the rare combination of great operational ability and fantastic people skills to join our Auckland team. The role is truly rewarding and our clients in the US count us amongst the very best operators in the world.
The principal tasks associated with the position include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of creative proposals and quotations in response to client RFP's.
- Running of site inspections and establishing relationships with Incentive Buyers.
- Programme management and logistics.
- On site programme management.
- Event planning and execution
- Follow up billing and invoicing.
- Product familiarisation and development.
- Maintenance of product database.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Incentive or Event experience preferred
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Relationship management skills.
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office skills.
- Have a strong interest in Travel and Tourism.
- Are willing to travel domestically
This role would suit a motivated individual who is a team player and comfortable taking ownership of Key Accounts. Additionally, you will have a high level of energy with professionalism to match. If you have a flair for creating and delivering brilliant New Zealand Incentive programmes, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org