With our success in the Bay of Plenty and growth in leisure holidays for our corporate clients, we are looking for an Orbit Holidays consultant.
We are a leading travel management company in the Bat of Plenty.
• Love travel and be passionate about creating travel that inspires
• Have a minimum of two years travel experience
• Show initiative with exceptional customer service
• Have excellent communication skills, time management and attention to detail.
We offer a generous salary package with Monday-Friday hours, travel opportunities and benefits.
We'd love to hear from you!
Contact Toni Leonard, People & Development Manager
Orbit World Travel Tauranga and Hamilton
P: 07 856 9009 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5pm, 15 November 2019
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD
helloworld Rotorua are seeking you!
• A strong team player
• An enthusiastic, friendly person
• Experienced in the travel industry
• Eager to achieve great results
• Fastidious with processes and details
• Committed to the being the BEST you can be
• Wanting to work with an award-winning agency that cares about you.
Then apply now for our full-time Sales Consultant position.
Maybe you're keen to relocate and enjoy the lifestyle of Rotorua's lakes and forest, or maybe you're returning to the Travel Industry, or maybe you need a new challenge?
Please contact Deborah Kay at helloworld Travel Rotorua. Email email@example.com or phone 027 3418178
Are you a retail travel consultant looking for a change of pace in your life?
We're looking for a consultant with and least 2-3 years retail experience who is looking to enjoy the outdoors lifestyle that Hawera in South Taranaki provides.
We're on the coast with great fishing and surfing, and just one hour up the road is the mountain with tramping or skiing in the winter.
Sounds like a good chance to be part of a friendly, busy team with plenty of opportunity – but escape the race race as well?
To find our more email firstname.lastname@example.org