Business Development Manager
New Zealand location
We are seeking an enthusiastic BDM targeting corporate and MICE market. Primary role is to be responsible to generate new business for CPG Hotel group across all their portfolio of hotels, develop and build strong and effective customer relationships. You will be pro-active with a driven personality and likes a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for growing the Corporate and MICE market for the hotel including travel management companies, government, key corporate accounts and PCO’s.
- Conducting proactive sales calls, quoting/contracting
- Drive sales and revenue targets for the business
- Establish, develop and maintain key client relationships
- Hosts famils and site inspections to create awareness across all hotels
- Plan active call cycle
- Sales Trips throughout New Zealand
- Representing the company at trade shows and Industry Events
- Ensure comprehensive coverage of own portfolio, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Implement and execute sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set