With Vanuatu Tourism Office (VTO) gearing up for it’s annual TOK TOK to be held in August this year, agents have been getting a taste of what’s to come through the 2018 Vanuatu Roadshows that have been held throughout Australia and New Zealand last month.
- Celebrating the 80s…David Coombes, Flight... Celebrating the 80s…David Coombes, Flight...
- Between sessions (and lunch) on... Between sessions (and lunch) on...
- Ross Altoft, KiwiHoliday Insurance; Sarah... Ross Altoft, KiwiHoliday Insurance; Sarah...
- Showing some 80s attitude… James... Showing some 80s attitude… James...
- When the Chips are down... When the Chips are down...
- During the information sessions on... During the information sessions on...
- Xena Jones, Solo Women Travel... Xena Jones, Solo Women Travel...
- Slash, aka Kelly Tawhai, GO... Slash, aka Kelly Tawhai, GO...
- So was Dame Edna Everage…... So was Dame Edna Everage…...
Stage and niche supplier presentations, and another 20 suppliers in sessions for a ‘speed dating’ type format around a wing of the Trinity Wharf Hotel in Tauranga all added up to a busy two and a half days for attendees at the Travel Managers Group Conference.
Full time permanant
Auckland Central Location
At GO Holidays, we’re very proud to be voted the Industry’s ‘Best Wholesaler’ Four years in a row! Now in our 40th year of delivering market leading wholesale products, an amazing opportunity has arisen to be a part of our success. We are looking for a General Manager to lead our business into an exciting future, to be based in Auckland Central.
Not only will you be part of a Global Wholesale team you will also be an integral part to the local NZ Senior Management Team. You will create and implement strategic plans to align with our overall Group Strategy to drive business performance and ensure the overall success of GO Holidays (NZ).
We have a huge appreciation for what drives GO Holidays to be its best: our people, therefore, we are seeking a strong leader to oversee the daily operations and to motivate and engage our teams, to create a sense of belonging and ensure everyone feels valued.
- Overall Leadership and direction of GO Holidays for NZ.
- Full responsibility for GO Holidays (NZ) including Sales, Margin, Operating Expenditure and EBITDA
- Management P&L, and annual operating budgets
- Plan and direct Marketing and Product Activities to achieve targets
- Agree NZ Strategic plans in line with Group Strategic plans.
- Represent GO Holidays with our major customers and suppliers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven operational and strategic leadership experience
- Highly developed people leadership and operational management skills
- Experience with financial analysis, budget setting and forecasting
- Relevant Travel industry skills and experience.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please send your CV, along with covering letter to: email@example.com