Customer Support Representative
Philippine Airlines operates the only non-stop direct air link between New Zealand and the Philippines. Due to continued growth Airline Marketing New Zealand, the General Sales Agent (GSA) for Philippine Airlines in New Zealand, is seeking a motivated person with airline or travel agency reservations/ticketing experience to work in our Auckland office. The role will involve airline reservations, ticketing and customer service support to both Philippine Airlines’ travel trade and direct customers.
Key requirements for the position will be:
- CRS/GDS trained and fares/ticketing knowledge essential.
- Expertise with ticketing accounting functions including MS applications.
- Strong customer service skills, a positive friendly attitude and a Team Player.
- Ability to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to multi task.
Applicants must have permanent New Zealand residency. If you have these attributes and would like to join our small, friendly and successful team, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 24 August.
The tropical destination of the Philippines is well worth the adventure and is a destination that many Kiwis still do not have on their radar.
The Asia Now events scheduled to take place around the country from 10 May have already generated plenty of interest from travel agents, says Julie Rice, chairperson of
the event’s organising committee.
Some of the interest is due to pent-up demand because the roadshow did not take place last year, but there is also plenty of interest in Asia from the trade generally, according to Rice.