Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator
Full time position
You will be part of a small team so an all-rounder with a creative mindset is key, as you will be required to work across all aspects of the company to assist and support all staff members, as needed.
This position is perfect for a person who:
- Understands the various travel distribution channels in NZ
- Has experience within the hospitality and tourism industry
- Has an innate ability to sell, develop strong relationships and impartially share information on suitable products for clients
- Has the skills and is very comfortable doing podium presentations to groups of up to 150 people
- Is competent with marketing tasks – including social media and website administration
- Is able to prepare and deliver power point presentations
- Can complete general office administration tasks for example but not limited to; organisation of team meetings, local printing jobs, flight/ accommodation bookings, catering, gift sourcing, arranging couriers, keeping office space orderly and running smoothly.
The following attributes are pre-requisites in a potential candidate for this role:
- Is honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Is self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision whilst simultaneously taking constructive direction
- Has smart decision making capabilities
- Has sound computer skills, including but not limited too – Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Has a sensational personality and sense of humour
- Has a smart appearance and impeccable grooming
While the role is largely Monday to Friday there is some weekend work and travel required. Applications close Friday 27 July 2018.
If this sounds like you, please apply emailing a cover letter and your CV to Rachel Mackey – firstname.lastname@example.org