The 45th edition has 56 member properties ranging from luxury glamping, the former home of a legendary rock star and historic hotels.
• Ballyfin Demesne in County Laois is set at the foot of the Slieve Bloom Mountains, and offers indulgent escapism.
• Bishop’s Gate Hotel in Derry/Londonderry blends the historical elegance of Edwardian architecture with modern comforts.
• Butler House Hotel in Kilkenny is the Dower House of Kilkenny Castle and has its own private entrance to Kilkenny Castle.
• Cahernane House Hotel in County Kerry is 20 minutes from Killarney town. Situated on the edge of Killarney National Park, it offers guests a range of excursions, including hiking the McGillycuddy Reeks or walking around the Lower Lake.
• The Hideaway at Dromquinna Manor in County Kerry is a luxury camping experience. Perched at the top of a wooded cliff with lake-side views, The Hideaway offers guests breakfast delivered to the tent each morning.
• Dunowen House in County Cork is the former home of Noel Redding, bass guitarist with the Jimi Hendrix Experience. The main house has six individually decorated suites, with canopy beds, and huge standalone bathtubs in some of the rooms. The main house can sleep 18 with the separate Orchard Cottage catering for an additional five people. www.irelandsbluebook.com