With more than 80 departures planned in 2019, in destinations including Nepal, Costa Rica, Iceland, Patagonia, Tuscany and Peru, the new Wellness trips range from seven to 13 days in duration.
A sample of the new Wellness itineraries include:
- Wellness Bali – this nine-day tour takes in some of Bali’s most ancient spiritual sites and rituals. Prices are from $2199pp.
- Wellness Colombia – a combination of tranquility and activity on this eight-day tour is priced from $2599pp.
- Wellness Costa Rica – prices are from $2519pp on this eight-day tour.
- Wellness Iceland – the journey focuses on clean air, vast landscapes, geothermal spas and yoga over seven days with prices from $4039pp.
- Wellness India – in the birthplace of yoga, this 11-day tour spends three nights in a traditional Ashram with prices from $3279pp.
- Wellness Italy – Rome and Tuscany – this seven day tour focuses on local food and being present in picturesque surroundings, prices start from $3039pp.
- Wellness Patagonia – glaciers, mountains and parks over 10 days with prices from $3619pp.