TRAVELinc Memo Subscription
The TRAVELinc Memo is your personal travel and tourism trade magazine brought to you in PDF form, uploaded onto our website 48 weeks a year, on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We focus on keeping international and domestic travel sellers current on industry matters, destination developments and new products, at home and around the world.
ProMag Publishing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We will not release your personal information to any third party.
In the latest issue...
- The world is opening, clients should book now, says WJ
- AOG: Asia is aviation's 'blockage'
- Aussie's newest airline outlines ultra low cost strategy
- Discover the World NZ moves on from cruise
- Tourism NZ launches Gifting Campaign
- Workshop for young tourism leaders
- Flight Centre corporate to 'Illuminate' next week
- Viva campaign puts colour into travel
- CX to offer range of NDC content through Amadeus
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises' luxury webinar schedule
- Blue Lagoon Cruises to restart in January
- Vaccinated travel to Singapore expands
- Anchorage Wild Experts to hold training module two
- Viking Saturn's maiden season revealed
- Tahiti Tourisme to host foodie webinar next week
- Learn and win with Nevada's Road Trips (who won last week?)