TRAVELinc Memo Subscription
The TRAVELinc Memo is your personal travel and tourism trade magazine brought to you in PDF form, uploaded onto our website 48 weeks a year, on Tuesday and Friday mornings. We focus on keeping international and domestic travel sellers current on industry matters, destination developments and new products, at home and around the world.
ProMag Publishing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. We will not release your personal information to any third party.
In the latest issue...
- Bubble 'more a trial than a game-changer'
- The latest winner in the Great Utah Puzzle comp
- Cooks, Aussie events cause for hope, says agent
- Queensland leads Aussie recovery for Accor
- Survey: Accommodation providers 'see light'
- Luxury for women on ZQN tour
- Skal Auckland heads north west...
- Skal Wellington hears of challenges on MIQ front
- NCL's new Prima Class cruises on sale now
- Cook Islands vaccine 'icing on the cake'
- Kakadu's ancient secrets with Inspiring Journeys
- Viking Explorer Sessions dates revealed
- QLD leads recovery, says Accor
- Lion King packages available to trade
- Selected pandemic cover for corporates
- Princess releases new training, makes changes
- TTC opens DMC portfolio to third parties
- Who is this week's mystery person?